5 46th St SE APT 2, Washington, DC 200192 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Call now to schedule a viewing at 202-656-0014!!
*No Pets* *No Smoking*
- Everyone 18 and older MUST apply
- $50 application fee for the first applicant
- $35 for each subsequent applicant
- Security Deposit due within 48hrs of approval (in CERTIFIED FUNDS)
- Must have credit score above 650 in order to be considered with regular security deposit of one months rent
- Under 650 can still be considered with an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent
- Under 600 will be denied
- Must gross at least 3x your amount of rent
Rental History -
- Must have good rental history
- We will do a rental history verification
- We will do employment verification
INFORMATION IS DEEMED RELIABLE, BUT IS NOT GUARANTEED,
AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Cooling: Central, Wall, Refrigeration
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111048286
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 46th St Se APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Marshall Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 249.2% greater than in Washington, and 228.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marshall Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marshall Heights home values.
- Apt 201$318K22--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292