This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,297 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- View: Water
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Direct Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Frontage, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,010 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:36 P: 125
- Zillow Home ID: 56964457
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $635K-2.18M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01952 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Town of Salisbury as a whole. Among 01952 homes, this home is valued 343.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 121.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01952, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Salisbury, and 66.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01952 home values.
|53 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$625K||4||2.5||1,984|
|54 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$421K||3||2||1,059|
|51 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$1.35M||2||2.5||2,991|
|522 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA||$616K||7||2||2,239|
|534 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA||$596K||5||0.5||2,024|
|536 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA||$394K||6||2||1,140|
|530 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA||$560K||--||--||--|
|528 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA||$252K||2||1||900|
|528 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA||$369K||2||1||--|
|528 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA||$375K||2||1||--|
|49 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$1.29M||7||4||3,426|
|516 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA||$1.02M||4||3||3,027|
|538 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA||$459K||4||1||1,910|
|52 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$388K||3||1||864|
|528 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA||$230K||2||1||825|
|528 N End Blvd UNIT 5 Salisbury, MA||$367K||2||1||840|
|528 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA||$249K||2||1||900|
|528 N End Blvd UNIT 4 Salisbury, MA||$315K||2||1||803|
|528 N End Blvd # 3N Salisbury, MA||$394K||2||1||840|
|528 N End Blvd UNIT 12 Salisbury, MA||$380K||2||1||840|
Nearby Schools in Town of Salisbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!