5-9 Hudson StUNIT 4S, BOSTON, MA 02111
Sold on 4/29/11: $385,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,043 sq ft
- Lot:1,043 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Apr 2011 for $385,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow959
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #W:03 P:05296 S:020
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count12
- Zillow Home ID59164836
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$574,851||$529K – $621K||-$5,464||$551||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,945/mo||$2.2K – $3.9K/mo||-$7||$2.82||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 02111 home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among 02111 homes, this home is valued 16.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02111 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% lower than in Boston, and 80.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02111 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02111 home values.
Neighborhood for 5-9 Hudson Street UNIT 4S
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.3 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.5 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005