5 Anns Ln, Exeter, NH 03833
Sold on 7/11/12: $199,900
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,542 sq ft
- Lot:9,583 sqft
- Year Built:1948
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $199,900
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesHomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Parcel #EXTR M:070 L:048
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count7
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID86841650
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Days on Zillow608
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$236,447||$215K – $260K||-$525||$153||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,703/mo||$1.1K – $2K/mo||-$22||$1.10||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 03833 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Town of Exeter as a whole. Among 03833 homes, this home is valued 10.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03833 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12% less than in Town of Exeter, and 38.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03833 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03833 home values.
Neighborhood for 5 Anns Lane
- 2 Anns Ln Exeter, NH$202K21.01,143
- 5 Towle Ave Exeter, NH$188K21.5832
- 1 Orchard Cir Exeter, NH$286K42.02,225
- 2 Orchard Cir Exeter, NH$214K11.01,200
- 2 Conant Ln Exeter, NH$208K31.01,080
- 4 Conant Ln Exeter, NH$205K31.01,192
- 4 Smith Ave Exeter, NH$254K31.51,444
- 5 Orchard Cir Exeter, NH$307K31.52,153
- 4 Orchard Cir Exeter, NH$249K32.01,296
- 3 Orchard Cir Exeter, NH$257K31.51,677
- 148 High St Exeter, NH$378K32.01,804
- 3 Smith Ave Exeter, NH$373K52.52,542
- 5 Smith Ave Exeter, NH$250K31.51,912
- 7 Smith Ave Exeter, NH$259K32.51,592
- 144 High St Exeter, NH$332K31.52,016
- 152 High St Exeter, NH$391K42.02,400
- 153 High St Exeter, NH$490K32.53,598
- 140 High St Exeter, NH$535K------
- 154 High St Exeter, NH$373K31.52,128
- 2 Folsom St Exeter, NH$293K32.01,717
Nearby Schools in Town of Exeter
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005