- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 4,661 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $399,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $254
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Timber Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Stained Glass, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,576 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:47-P:020
- Zillow Home ID: 57093097
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $360-610K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01864 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for North Reading as a whole. Among 01864 homes, this home is valued 1.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 68.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
|7 Anthony Rd North Reading, MA||$402K||3||1||1,272|
|7 Anthony Rd North Reading, MA||$407K||3||1||1,272|
|3 Anthony Rd North Reading, MA||$427K||5||1||1,616|
|4 Anthony Rd North Reading, MA||$407K||2||1||1,258|
|6 Anthony Rd North Reading, MA||$433K||3||2||1,586|
|348 Haverhill St North Reading, MA||$434K||3||2||1,536|
|9 Anthony Rd North Reading, MA||$436K||4||2||1,534|
|1 Anthony Rd North Reading, MA||$500K||4||2||2,127|
|2 Anthony Rd North Reading, MA||$421K||3||1||1,482|
|8 Anthony Rd North Reading, MA||$388K||3||1||1,162|
|3 Peter Rd North Reading, MA||$426K||3||1||1,602|
|5 Peter Rd North Reading, MA||$410K||3||1||1,207|
|7 Peter Rd North Reading, MA||$374K||3||1||1,207|
|11 Anthony Rd North Reading, MA||$418K||3||1||1,522|
|10 Anthony Rd North Reading, MA||$442K||3||2||1,700|
|344 Haverhill St North Reading, MA||$370K||3||1||1,066|
|192 Jenkins Rd Andover, MA||$297K||2||2||1,344|
|346 Haverhill St North Reading, MA||$1.14M||3||4||3,422|
|340 Haverhill St North Reading, MA||$468K||4||2.5||1,940|
|196 Jenkins Rd Andover, MA||$313K||3||2||1,368|
Nearby Schools in North Reading
PK-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!