5 Appleton St APT 1D, Boston, MA 021161 bed, 1 bath, 815 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1900
- HOA Fee: $227
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $595
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Freezer, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Basement \ Y, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ Y, Documents On File \ Management Association Bylaws, Documents On File \ Master Deed, Documents On File \ Rules & Regs, Documents On File \ Unit Deed, Exterior \ Brick, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Hardwood, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heat Pump, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - Off Site, Parking Feature \ On Street Permit, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Roof Material \ Rubber, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Mid-Rise, Type \ Condo, Utility Connections \ for Electric Range, Warranty \ No, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 29
- Floor size: 815 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: W:05 P:00695 S:008
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59165863
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Appleton Street APT 1D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% less than in Boston, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
- Apt 1A$772K211,315
- Apt 1B$668K211,100
- Apt 1C$466K11770
- Apt 1E$691K211,095
- Apt 1F$828K211,410
- Apt 2B$688K21990
- Apt 2C$549K11755
- Apt 2D$660K21935
- Apt 2E$504K11705
- Apt 3B$711K211,025
- Apt 3D$662K211,045
- Apt 3E$486K11710
- Apt 4A$474K11705
- Apt 4B$691K211,015
- Apt 4C$492K11770
- Apt 4D$752K211,050
- Apt 4E$504K11705
- Apt 5A$490K11715
- Apt 5B$690K211,005
- Apt 5C$542K11749
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!