- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- 9 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,655 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $135,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: 201418373
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ Aluminum Siding, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Baseboard, Features \ Cable, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Enclosed Porch, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Full, Features \ Galley Kitchen, Features \ Gas, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Level, Features \ Municipal Water, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Public, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Storage Shed, Features \ Tile, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Wall Unit A/C, Features \ Wooded, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,504 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 01030001001400020310000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29660634
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $145-194K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12047 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Cohoes as a whole. Among 12047 homes, this home is 15.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12047, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.6% lower than in Cohoes, and 54.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12047 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cohoes.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12047 home values.
|7 Arlington Rd Cohoes, NY||$131K||2||1||1,092|
|3 Arlington Rd Cohoes, NY||$178K||3||1.5||1,690|
|328 Columbia St Cohoes, NY||$146K||2||1||1,264|
|2 Arlington Rd Cohoes, NY||$125K||2||1||1,022|
|330 Columbia St Cohoes, NY||$299K||5||3||3,428|
|4 Arlington Rd Cohoes, NY||$181K||4||2||1,627|
|6 Arlington Rd Cohoes, NY||$177K||5||2||1,594|
|7 Sunset Ct Cohoes, NY||$141K||3||1||1,169|
|5 Sunset Ct Cohoes, NY||$174K||3||1||1,854|
|5 Elaine Ct Cohoes, NY||$304K||6||2.5||3,618|
|11 Sunset Ct Cohoes, NY||$233K||6||4||2,736|
|1 Arlington Rd Cohoes, NY||$188K||4||1.5||1,750|
|15 Sunset Ct Cohoes, NY||$204K||4||2||2,237|
|336 Columbia St Cohoes, NY||$234K||5||2.5||2,810|
|7 Elaine Ct Cohoes, NY||$221K||4||2.5||2,138|
|320 Columbia St Cohoes, NY||$311K||4||3||3,360|
|17 Sunset Ct Cohoes, NY||$181K||4||2||1,997|
|14 Lexington Rd Cohoes, NY||$151K||3||1||1,224|
|19 Sunset Ct Cohoes, NY||$159K||3||1||1,350|
|9 Elaine Ct Cohoes, NY||$181K||3||2||1,540|
Nearby Schools in Cohoes
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!