This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $167-225K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1986
- All time views: 616
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 1996 for $85,550
- APPLIANCES: None
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- BED2_LEVEL: Second Floor
- BED3_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- BED3_LEVEL: Second Floor
- COMPLEX_COMPLETE: Yes
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- COOLING: None
- DIN_DSCRP: Flooring - Laminate
- DIN_LEVEL: First Floor
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Circuit Breakers
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Vinyl
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Deck - Wood
- FLOORING: Laminate
- FLOORING: Wall to Wall Carpet
- HEATING: Hot Water Baseboard
- HEATING: Oil
- HOT_WATER: Oil
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Laminate
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MASTER_BATH: No
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- MBR_LEVEL: Second Floor
- OTH1_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- OTH1_LEVEL: Basement
- OTH1_ROOM_NAME: Bonus Room
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Coop
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- STYLE: Half-Duplex
- STYLE: Townhouse
- TERMS_FEATURE: Lender Approval Required
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Dryer
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Range
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: Washer Hookup
- YEAR_ROUND: Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0007 B:0000 L:99
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57565628
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01504 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 51% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% less than in Blackstone, and 38.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01504 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Blackstone.
Nearby Schools in Blackstone
Blackstone Millville RHS (assigned)9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!