A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Views: 566 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $254,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $184
- Finished basement, 350 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,384 sqft
- Parcel #: M:18 P: 60
- Zillow Home ID: 56962830
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-355K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01952 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.1% fall for Town of Salisbury as a whole. Among 01952 homes, this home is valued 7.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01952, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Salisbury, and 66.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01952 home values.
|7 Bayberry Ln Salisbury, MA||$256K||3||1||1,460|
|3 Bayberry Ln Salisbury, MA||$277K||4||1||1,628|
|4 Bayberry Ln Salisbury, MA||$291K||6||1||1,543|
|6 Bayberry Ln Salisbury, MA||$265K||3||2||1,414|
|2 Bayberry Ln Salisbury, MA||$371K||--||--||--|
|9 Bayberry Ln Salisbury, MA||$333K||4||2.5||1,874|
|1 Toll Rd Salisbury, MA||$408K||4||2||2,450|
|8 Bayberry Ln Salisbury, MA||$288K||3||1.5||1,644|
|Toll Rd Salisbury, MA||$268K||3||1.5||1,414|
|3 Toll Rd Salisbury, MA||$268K||3||1.5||1,414|
|5 Toll Rd Salisbury, MA||$269K||2||1.5||1,008|
|11 Bayberry Ln Salisbury, MA||$263K||3||1||1,384|
|10 Bayberry Ln Salisbury, MA||$338K||3||2||2,044|
|12 Bayberry Ln Salisbury, MA||$277K||3||2||1,434|
|13 Bayberry Ln Salisbury, MA||$276K||4||1||1,534|
|9 Toll Rd Salisbury, MA||$532K||3||2.5||2,672|
|14 Bayberry Ln Salisbury, MA||$282K||3||1||1,634|
|15 Bayberry Ln Salisbury, MA||$275K||3||1||1,534|
|164 Lafayette Rd Salisbury, MA||$289K||4||2||1,560|
|153 Lafayette Rd Salisbury, MA||$372K||4||2||1,741|
Nearby Schools in Town of Salisbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!