- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5 Beacon Heath, Farmington, CT 060322 beds, 2 baths, 2,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $430,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,325 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R:80 N:5
- Zillow Home ID: 59070327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Beacon Heath
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.6% greater than in Farmington, and 3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
- 3 Beacon Heath Farmington, CT$377K22.51,924
- 19 Chiltern St Farmington, CT$516K43.52,400
- 9 Beacon Heath Farmington, CT$383K222,041
- 11 Beacon Heath Farmington, CT$468K32.52,451
- 7 Beacon Heath Farmington, CT$376K21.51,874
- 17 Chiltern St Farmington, CT$601K43.53,044
- 1 Beacon Heath Farmington, CT$541K44.52,779
- 6 Beacon Heath Farmington, CT$438K22.51,866
- 4 Beacon Heath Farmington, CT$413K22.52,199
- 2 Beacon Heath Farmington, CT$465K32.52,430
- 3 Blenheim Ter Farmington, CT$640K63.53,540
- 15 Chiltern St Farmington, CT$515K33.53,033
- 21 Chiltern St Farmington, CT$548K432,969
- 20 Chiltern St Farmington, CT$513K34.52,499
- 8 Beacon Heath Farmington, CT$363K31.51,650
- 16 Chiltern St Farmington, CT$496K32.52,381
- 13 Chiltern St Farmington, CT$474K22.51,836
- 3 Chipping Campden Farmington, CT$458K32.52,646
- 27 Chiltern St Farmington, CT$559K433,370
- 22 Chiltern St Farmington, CT$395K221,942
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.