5 Beech St, Trumbull, CT 066113 beds, 1 bath, 1,351 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- 51 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Feb 1991 for $143,000
- Price/sqft: $167
- MLS #: B997291
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,351 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:D10 B:00169 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 57401783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Beech Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06611 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% greater than in Trumbull, and 17.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06611 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Trumbull.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06611 home values.
- 11 Beech St Trumbull, CT$244K311,152
- 6 Beech St Trumbull, CT$315K331,468
- 6 Maple St Trumbull, CT$222K211,064
- 4245 Madison Ave Trumbull, CT$217K311,097
- 12 Beech St Trumbull, CT$329K31.51,549
- 4239 Madison Ave Trumbull, CT$219K211,064
- 10 Maple St Trumbull, CT$294K411,206
- 2 Beech St Trumbull, CT$257K22976
- 13 Beech St Trumbull, CT$397K32.52,476
- 7 Maple St Trumbull, CT$238K311,299
- 9 Hickory St Trumbull, CT$333K432,246
- 11 Maple St Trumbull, CT$319K432,255
- 4255 Madison Ave Trumbull, CT$238K311,141
- 18 Beech St Trumbull, CT$290K321,298
- 15 Beech St Trumbull, CT$231K311,000
- 14 Maple St Trumbull, CT$372K431,901
- 10 Hickory St Trumbull, CT$317K32.51,236
- 6 Hickory St Trumbull, CT$350K42.51,798
- 21 Hickory St Trumbull, CT$363K32.51,539
- 4232 Madison Ave Trumbull, CT$249K321,586
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!