Mention that you found this home on Zillow and receive your special offer at closing. Learn more
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 174 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,905 all time views
- 38 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $960,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- MLS #: 1084419
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Basement Access \ Walkout, Basement Finish \ Part Finished, Basement Rooms Type \ Bathroom, Basement Rooms Type \ Common, Basement Rooms Type \ Storage Area, Basement Type \ Full, Cooling \ Central Air Conditioning, Electric \ 200 Amps, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Equipment \ Alarm Owned, Equipment \ Cable TV, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Exhaust Fan, Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Equipment \ Hood, Equipment \ Hot Tub, Equipment \ Microwave, Equipment \ Oven/Range, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Equipment \ Trash Compactor, Equipment \ Washer, Equipment \ Whirlpool, Exterior \ Deck, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Exterior \ Patio, Exterior \ Porch, Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior \ Wood, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Fireplace \ Marble, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Garage Desc \ Attached, Heat System \ Hydro-air, Heating Fuel \ Oil, Historic \ None, Hot Water \ Oil, Insulation \ Ceiling, Insulation \ Floors, Insulation \ Walls, Interior \ Attic Stairs, Interior \ Attic Storage, Interior \ Cathedral Ceilings, Interior \ Cedar Closet, Interior \ Dry Bar, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Cul de Sac, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Lot Description \ Sprinklers, Lot Description \ Underground Utilities, Lot Description \ Wooded, Near \ Bus, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Golf, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Hospital, Near \ Marina, Near \ Private School, Near \ Public School, Near \ Recreational Facility, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Swimming, Near \ Tennis, Plumbing \ Mixed, Property Category \ Single Family, Rooms \ Den, Rooms \ Dining Area, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ Eat in Kitchen, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Foyer/Hall, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Laundry Area, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Rooms \ Master Bedroom w/ Bath, Rooms \ Recreation Room, Rooms \ Utility Room, Sewer \ Septic System, Status \ Active, Type \ Colonial, Wall Description \ Plaster, Water Supply \ Well
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,959 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:010 B:018 L:191 U:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 71646492
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $556-875K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02818 home values will fall 2.1% next year, compared to a 1.9% fall for East Greenwich as a whole. Among 02818 homes, this home is 131.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02818, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.2% higher than in East Greenwich, and 3.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02818 home values.
|15 Boesch Farm Rd East Greenwich, RI||$732K||4||2.5||3,604|
|10 Boesch Farm Rd East Greenwich, RI||$743K||4||3.5||3,563|
|20 Boesch Farm Rd East Greenwich, RI||$726K||4||3||3,200|
|25 Boesch Farm Rd East Greenwich, RI||$664K||4||3.5||2,742|
|35 Boesch Farm Rd East Greenwich, RI||$738K||4||4.5||3,237|
|815 South Rd East Greenwich, RI||$573K||4||4.5||4,200|
|851 South Rd East Greenwich, RI||$361K||3||2||2,025|
|834 South Rd South Kingstown, RI||$278K||4||2||1,571|
|793 South Rd South Kingstown, RI||$296K||2||2||1,608|
|800 South Rd East Greenwich, RI||$474K||3||2.5||2,540|
|791 South Rd South Kingstown, RI||$277K||2||1.5||1,008|
|770 South Rd East Greenwich, RI||$440K||4||2.5||2,982|
|766 South Rd South Kingstown, RI||$317K||3||1.5||2,022|
|764 South Rd South Kingstown, RI||$247K||4||2||1,196|
|871 South Rd East Greenwich, RI||$636K||4||3.5||2,595|
|740 South Rd East Greenwich, RI||$247K||3||2||1,182|
|881 South Rd East Greenwich, RI||$412K||3||2.5||1,750|
|871 South Rd East Greenwich, RI||$406K||4||3.5||--|
|891 South Rd East Greenwich, RI||$641K||3||4||2,865|
|711 South Rd South Kingstown, RI||$221K||3||2||1,146|
Nearby Schools in East Greenwich
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!