This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 508 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $163,770
- Flooring: Concrete
- Parking: Off street, On street, 6 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Apartment, Basement Type \ Concrete Floor, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Entry Description \ Semi Private Entry, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior Condition \ Partially Updated, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Condition \ Updated, Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 1, Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 2, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Possible Subdivide, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,618 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:106 B:042 L:007
- Zillow Home ID: 57835555
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $128-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06098 homes, this home is valued 5.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 44.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06098, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.4% greater than in Winsted, and 29.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06098 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winsted.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|58 Spencer St Winsted, CT||$150K||Studio||3||2,527|
|3 Brookside Ave Winsted, CT||$95K||5||3||1,000|
|15 Brookside Ave Winsted, CT||$111K||2||1||800|
|62 Spencer St Winsted, CT||$154K||4||3||2,556|
|52 Spencer St Winsted, CT||$150K||4||2||2,380|
|19 Brookside Ave Winsted, CT||$103K||2||1||953|
|55 Spencer St Winsted, CT||$145K||4||1.5||2,343|
|49 Spencer St Winsted, CT||$118K||3||--||1,400|
|61 Spencer St Winsted, CT||$145K||5||3||2,550|
|44 Spencer St Winsted, CT||$144K||3||1.5||2,008|
|43 Spencer St Winsted, CT||$169K||4||2||2,588|
|11 Upland Rd Winsted, CT||$278K||4||3.5||3,600|
|70 Spencer St Winsted, CT||$170K||5||2||2,452|
|67 Spencer St Winsted, CT||$180K||4||1||3,180|
|36 Spencer St Winsted, CT||$132K||4||2||1,935|
|12 Upland Rd Winsted, CT||$118K||3||2||2,366|
|14 Upland Rd Winsted, CT||$104K||3||1||1,000|
|18 Upland Rd Winsted, CT||$103K||Studio||1||1,093|
|32 Spencer St Winsted, CT||$138K||4||2||1,872|
|27 Spencer St Winsted, CT||$235K||5||3.5||3,400|
Nearby Schools in Winsted
4-6, 120.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!