5 Cass St APT 11, Boston, MA 021322 beds, 1 bath, 845 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $197,500
- Price/sqft: $234
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,ASSC_POOL \ Yes,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,COOLING \ Wall AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ Third Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,FLOORING \ Hardwood,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,KIT_LEVEL \ Third Floor,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,STYLE \ Mid-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 69
- Floor size: 845 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:10343 S:020
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59159345
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Cass Street APT 11
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.5% less than in Boston, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!