5 Castle Rd, North Reading, MA 01864
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Rent Zestimate: $2,615/mo
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:3,003 sq ft
- Lot:1.09 acres
- Year Built:1987
- Last Sold:Sep 1987 for $283,435
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Stables,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened,FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage,GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Other (See Remarks),HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ None,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office,OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room,OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,OTH3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),OTH3_DSCRP \ Dining Area,OTH3_DSCRP \ Main Level,OTH3_DSCRP \ Slider,OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Live-in Help Quarters,OTH4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH4_DSCRP \ French Doors,OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Den,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Days on Zillow9591
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #M:67-P:065
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count9
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID57094236
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$725,712||$675K – $777K||+$2,176||$241||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,615/mo||$1.6K – $3.3K/mo||-$114||$0.87||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 01864 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.4% rise for North Reading as a whole. Among 01864 homes, this home is valued 73.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01864 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 71.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
Neighborhood for 5 Castle Road
- 7 Castle Rd North Reading, MA$682K32.52,632
- 3 Castle Rd North Reading, MA$614K43.02,162
- 58 Marblehead St North Reading, MA$355K31.51,008
- 12 Castle Rd North Reading, MA$700K32.53,153
- 46 Marblehead St North Reading, MA$354K32.01,048
- 67 Marblehead St North Reading, MA$351K21.51,440
- 71 Marblehead St North Reading, MA$372K32.01,547
- 4 Kings Row North Reading, MA$672K43.02,452
- 7 Kings Row North Reading, MA$640K42.52,580
- 5 Kings Row North Reading, MA$666K42.52,922
- 6 Bishops Way North Reading, MA$742K34.03,250
- 34 Marblehead St North Reading, MA$392K31.51,544
- 21 Bishops Way North Reading, MA$836K42.53,190
- 30 Marblehead St North Reading, MA$346K32.01,344
- 16 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$811K42.53,082
- 7 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$681K42.52,529
- 37 Kings Row North Reading, MA$796K42.53,384
- 81 Marblehead St North Reading, MA$344K21.0972
- 13 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$882K42.54,100
- 19 Kings Row North Reading, MA$683K42.52,768
Nearby Schools in North Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005