- Lot: 1.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 1,950 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $715,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $238
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Other (See Remarks), HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH3_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH3_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH3_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Live-in Help Quarters, OTH4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH4_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,003 sqft
- Parcel #: M:67-P:065
- Zillow Home ID: 57094236
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $650K-1.16M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01864 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for North Reading as a whole. Among 01864 homes, this home is valued 85.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 68.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
|6 Castle Rd North Reading, MA||$682K||4||2.5||2,322|
|7 Castle Rd North Reading, MA||$740K||3||2.5||2,632|
|4 Castle Rd North Reading, MA||$700K||3||2.5||2,646|
|3 Castle Rd North Reading, MA||$646K||4||3||2,162|
|62 Marblehead St North Reading, MA||$416K||3||1.5||1,008|
|1 Bishops Way North Reading, MA||$665K||4||2.5||2,042|
|8 Castle Rd North Reading, MA||$748K||4||2.5||2,614|
|72 Marblehead St North Reading, MA||$485K||3||1.5||1,386|
|60 Marblehead St North Andover, MA||$441K||--||--||--|
|60 Marblehead St North Reading, MA||$410K||3||1||1,006|
|10 Castle Rd North Reading, MA||$712K||4||2.5||2,470|
|3 Kings Row North Reading, MA||$768K||4||2.5||2,828|
|64 Marblehead St North Reading, MA||$474K||3||3||1,616|
|3 Bishops Way North Reading, MA||$820K||4||3||2,454|
|58 Marblehead St North Reading, MA||$410K||3||1.5||1,008|
|61 Marblehead St North Reading, MA||$430K||3||1||1,352|
|59 Marblehead St North Reading, MA||$436K||3||2||1,332|
|68 Marblehead St North Reading, MA||$405K||3||1||1,293|
|63 Marblehead St North Reading, MA||$487K||3||2||1,684|
|1 Kings Row North Reading, MA||$678K||4||2.5||2,439|
Nearby Schools in North Reading
K-5 & ungraded1.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!