5 Cedar St UNIT 1, Boston, MA 021292 beds, 2 baths, 890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2013 for $499,000
- Price/sqft: $561
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ House of Worship,Amenities \ Laundromat,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Private School,Amenities \ Public School,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Amenities \ University,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Washer,Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assoc Security \ Intercom,Basement \ Y,Beachfront \ No,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Brick,Cooling \ Central Air,Disclosure \ N,Documents On File \ Floor Plans,Documents On File \ Master Deed,Documents On File \ Rules & Regs,Documents On File \ Unit Deed,Energy Features \ Insulated Windows,Energy Features \ Prog. Thermostat,Exterior \ Brick,Flooring \ Hardwood,Heating \ Forced Air,Hot Water \ Electric,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Insulation Feature \ Full,Interior Features \ Security System,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Owner Association,Master Bath \ No,Opt Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Parking Feature \ On Street Permit,Pets Allowed \ Yes,Roof Material \ Rubber,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Master Deed,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Rowhouse,Type \ Condo,Unit Placement \ Street,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Descrp \ Renovated Since,Year Built Source \ Public Record,Year Round \ Yes,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 890 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: W:02 P:03163 S:002
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59101049
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Cedar Street UNIT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.4% lower than in Boston, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
- Unit 3$502K11755
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292