5 Central Ave, San Francisco, CA 941172 beds, 2 baths, 1,595 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The Buena Vista Park neighborhood is, of course, named for Buena Vista Park and is located in the area immediately surrounding the park. The homes here are primarily Edwardians and Victorians with a smattering of more contemporary abodes to round out the mix. Perched high on a hill, great views abound. Worthy of note is the abundance of palm trees for a little tropical ambience. The park itself is San Francisco's first in the park system, dating back to 1867. Dotted with staircases, pathways, trails, tennis courts and a baseball field, the park achieved some notoriety during the 1967 Summer of Love. The neighborhood association has been extremely effective in bringing the park to its current child-friendly, accessible park. To the West of Buena Vista Park sits the upscale neighborhood of Ashbury Heights. This area is known for its beautiful homes, quiet streets and beautiful trees. Proximity to the Cole Street shops and restaurants is a boon to residents. Many properties in the Heights enjoy amazing views, and property does not turn over as often as other neighborhoods.
- Built in 1907
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City, Park
- Range / Oven
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 1,595 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110421000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Central Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Buena Vista Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.3% less than in San Francisco, and 93.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Buena Vista Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Buena Vista Park home values.
- 9 Central Ave San Francisco, CA$1.19M------
- 77 Central Ave San Francisco, CA$2.3M--11,974
- 77 Central Ave San Francisco, CA$2.71M43.52,274
- 71 Central Ave San Francisco, CA$1.29M311,500
- 69 Central Ave San Francisco, CA$1.46M321,500
- 67 Central Ave San Francisco, CA$1.83M321,660
- 79 Central Ave San Francisco, CA$2.92M32.252,900
- 72 Central Ave San Francisco, CA$2.52M32.53,075
- 85-87 Central Ave San Francisco, CA$2.91M--43,350
- 935 Buena Vista Ave W San Francisco, CA$1.73M212,920
- 72 Central Ave San Francisco, CA$2.2M32.53,075
- 921 Buena Vista Ave W San Francisco, CA$617K113,060
- 969 Buena Vista Ave W San Francisco, CA$3.27M1045,734
- 1118 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.9M--33,726
- 901 Buena Vista Ave W San Francisco, CA$1.57M--32,499
- 1201-1203 Waller St San Francisco, CA$3.07M723,690
- 1209 Waller St San Francisco, CA$2.39M--22,750
- 1215-1219 Waller St San Francisco, CA$3.86M--44,958
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292