5 Cheever Ct, Boston, MA 021284 beds, 3 baths, 1,719 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $490,000
- Price/sqft: $285
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Washer / Dryer Combo, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Washer / Dryer Combo, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COL_DSCRP_1 \ Central Air, COL_DSCRP_2 \ Central Air, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Individually Metered, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom with Shower Stall, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Open Floor Plan, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Remodeled, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Cabinets, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceilings, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Open Floor Plan, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Cabinets, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Walk-In Closet, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Side by Side, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living RM/Dining RM Combo, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Other (See Remarks), RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living RM/Dining RM Combo, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Loft, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Office/Den, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ None, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,719 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: W:01 P:04752 S:001
- Zillow Home ID: 59121282
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Cheever Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% higher than in Boston, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 9 Cheever Ct Boston, MA$301K42.51,572
- 357 Sumner St Boston, MA$649K934,002
- 357 Sumner St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$283K211,002
- 357 Sumner St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$288K211,012
- 357 Sumner St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$284K211,008
- 353 Sumner St Boston, MA$375K422,020
- 351 Sumner St Boston, MA$408K532,623
- 8 Cheever Ct Boston, MA$278K331,902
- 361 Sumner St Boston, MA$479K833,328
- 15 Webster Ave Boston, MA$196K21.51,330
- 10 Cheever Ct Boston, MA$316K531,902
- 11 Cheever Ct Boston, MA$176K21882
- 11 Webster Ave Boston, MA$203K21.51,330
- 12 Cheever Ct Boston, MA$416K331,902
- 363 Sumner St Boston, MA$429K533,298
- 7 Webster Ave Boston, MA$272K321,512
- 365 Sumner St Boston, MA$314K------
- 365 Sumner St Boston, MA$464K33--
- 12 Webster Ave Boston, MA$441K43.51,590
- 365 Sumner St # R East Boston, MA$247K211,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.