5 Chelsea Ln, Teaticket, MA 02536
For Sale: $348,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,764 sq ft
- Lot:1.54 acres
- Year Built:1994
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $211,000
- Heating Type:Other
- Days on Zillow196
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Room TypesDining room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks),AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Other (See Remarks),DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Invisible Fence,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks),EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Other (See Remarks),SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Cape,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Exterior MaterialWood
- MLS #71539421
- Parcel #34 S:06 P:003 L:002
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID55891467
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$335,539||$299K – $379K||-$4,976||$190||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,700/mo||$1.3K – $2.4K/mo||--||$0.96||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 02536 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for East Falmouth as a whole. Among 02536 homes, this home is 11.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02536 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% higher than in East Falmouth, and 82.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02536 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Falmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02536 home values.
Neighborhood for 5 Chelsea Lane
Nearby Schools in East Falmouth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005