- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5 Chesley Dr, Durham, NH 038243 beds, 2 baths, 1,234 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $217,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,234 sqft
- Parcel #: DRHM M:6 B:7 L:57
- Zillow Home ID: 86868091
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Chesley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03824 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Durham, and 88.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03824 home values.
- 3 Chesley Dr Durham, NH$246K321,626
- 29 Faculty Rd Durham, NH$324K62.51,790
- 31 Faculty Rd Durham, NH$288K42.51,936
- 7 Chesley Dr Durham, NH$382K42.53,103
- 32 Mill Pond Rd Durham, NH$273K42.51,820
- 8 Chesley Dr Durham, NH$372K642,030
- 34 Mill Pond Rd Durham, NH$290K42.52,132
- 4 Chesley Dr Durham, NH$321K521,718
- 6 Chesley Dr Durham, NH$294K331,433
- 27 Faculty Rd Durham, NH$295K531,661
- 27 Faculty Rd Durham, NH$283K431,661
- 1 Burnham Ave Durham, NH$249K421,300
- 36 Mill Pond Rd Durham, NH$208K221,443
- 29 Mill Pond Rd Durham, NH$249K331,080
- 25 Faculty Rd Durham, NH$237K31.51,290
- 2 Burnham Ave Durham, NH$279K431,739
- 35 Mill Pond Rd Durham, NH$244K421,320
- 3 Burnham Ave Durham, NH$280K42.51,984
- 38 Mill Pond Rd Durham, NH$202K31912
- 27 Mill Pond Rd Durham, NH$274KStudio22,226
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.