This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $13K
- The average cost for a deck addition in West Haven is $10,828.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in West Haven is $20,359.
Homes like this sold for $152-195K.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- All time views: 864
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $155,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Crawl Space
- Basement: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Finish Info: Fully Finished
- Cooling System Type: Central Air
- Driveway Type: Cement
- Partial Screens
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Under House
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Oil
- Open Floor Plan
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Raised Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0068 B:0182 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58036782
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in West Haven, and 109.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
|3 Chris Jon Cir West Haven, CT||$180K||3||1.5||1,080|
|7 Chris Jon Cir West Haven, CT||$196K||3||2||1,820|
|6 Chris Jon Cir West Haven, CT||$173K||3||1||1,080|
|8 Chris Jon Cir West Haven, CT||$180K||3||2||1,132|
|4 Chris Jon Cir West Haven, CT||$179K||3||2||1,080|
|9 Chris Jon Cir West Haven, CT||$201K||3||3||1,288|
|151 David St West Haven, CT||$174K||3||1||1,241|
|10 Chris Jon Cir West Haven, CT||$175K||3||2||1,080|
|135 David St West Haven, CT||$137K||2||1||876|
|159 David St West Haven, CT||$166K||2||2||1,092|
|129 David St West Haven, CT||$186K||3||1||1,533|
|163 David St West Haven, CT||$222K||3||2||1,310|
|167 David St West Haven, CT||$217K||3||2||1,935|
|12 Chris Jon Cir West Haven, CT||$179K||3||2||1,080|
|173 David St West Haven, CT||$255K||4||2||1,532|
|138 David St West Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|David St West Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|121 David St West Haven, CT||$278K||4||3||2,137|
|108 David St West Haven, CT||$141K||3||2||1,084|
|67 Sycaway St West Haven, CT||$159K||3||1||1,356|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
West Haven High (assigned)9-122.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!