A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 905 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $435,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $152
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,862 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 003305
- Zillow Home ID: 57990223
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-482K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06483 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Seymour as a whole. Among 06483 homes, this home is valued 113.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% lower than in Seymour, and 38.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
|4 Christina Ln Seymour, CT||$434K||3||3||3,062|
|8 Lantern Dr Seymour, CT||$323K||3||2||1,914|
|48 Donald Rd Guilford, CT||$406K||4||2.5||3,186|
|45 Tomlinson Rd Seymour, CT||$331K||3||2.5||2,240|
|10 Lantern Dr Seymour, CT||$310K||3||2||1,986|
|6 Lantern Dr Seymour, CT||$329K||4||2.5||2,464|
|14 Lantern Dr Seymour, CT||$292K||3||2||2,124|
|4 Lantern Dr Seymour, CT||$277K||3||1.5||1,941|
|11 Lantern Dr Seymour, CT||$259K||3||1.5||1,320|
|13 Lantern Dr Seymour, CT||$321K||3||2.5||1,986|
|15 Lantern Dr Seymour, CT||$306K||3||2.5||1,846|
|2 Christina Ln Seymour, CT||$436K||5||5||3,839|
|19 Lantern Dr Seymour, CT||$277K||3||2||1,456|
|23 Lantern Dr Seymour, CT||--||--||--||--|
|43 Tomlinson Rd Seymour, CT||$262K||4||2||1,978|
|698 Little Meadow Rd Guilford, CT||$309K||3||3||1,629|
|49 Tomlinson Rd Seymour, CT||$239K||3||1.5||1,248|
|29 Lantern Dr Seymour, CT||--||--||--||--|
|1 Spindle Rd Seymour, CT||$356K||3||2.5||2,307|
|11 Spindle Rd # A Seymour, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Seymour
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!