This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 3,730 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $920,000
- Finished basement, 874 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ University, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Washer, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Direct Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Frontage, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom with Shower Stall, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Country Kitchen, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wood Flooring, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Flood Plain, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MF_TYPE \ 3 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Sunroom, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Other (See Remarks), RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Other (See Remarks), RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Other (See Remarks), ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,645 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: M:36 P: 46
- Zillow Home ID: 56964389
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $535K-1.35M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01952 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Town of Salisbury as a whole. Among 01952 homes, this home is valued 262.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 49.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01952, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Salisbury, and 66.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01952 home values.
|3 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$1.01M||3||3||2,136|
|7 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$1.35M||--||--||--|
|9 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$1M||5||2||1,872|
|1 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$1.14M||8||3||5,444|
|11 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$1.09M||6||2.5||2,654|
|4 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$444K||3||1||1,606|
|6 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$381K||2||1||720|
|8 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$395K||4||2.5||1,232|
|2 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$726K||7||3||3,924|
|10 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$397K||3||1||1,236|
|13 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$998K||--||--||--|
|12 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$988K||4||4||5,002|
|15 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$1.1M||4||2.5||2,424|
|14 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$595K||4||3.5||2,381|
|16 Commonwealth Ave UNIT 1 Salisbury, MA||$169K||1||1||500|
|588 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA||$586K||4||2.5||2,363|
|586 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA||$452K||3||5||1,175|
|17 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$1.01M||6||2||2,444|
|584 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA||$388K||1||1||684|
|592 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA||$520K||3||2.5||1,838|
Nearby Schools in Town of Salisbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!