- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 866 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $199,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $154
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Carport, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Propane, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, STYLE \ Contemporary
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,294 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0004 B:0000 L:57
- Zillow Home ID: 57567352
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-255K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01504 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for Blackstone as a whole. Among 01504 homes, this home is valued 8.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01504, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Blackstone, and 22% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01504 home values.
|28 Power St Blackstone, MA||$191K||2||1.5||1,080|
|16 Mayboro St Blackstone, MA||$217K||3||1||1,462|
|22 Power St Blackstone, MA||$246K||4||3||2,048|
|4 Connecticut Ave Blackstone, MA||$212K||3||1.5||1,344|
|29 Power St Blackstone, MA||$204K||3||2||1,539|
|3 New York Ave Blackstone, MA||$202K||2||1.5||1,382|
|25 Power St Blackstone, MA||$156K||2||1||875|
|1 New York Ave Blackstone, MA||$197K||2||2||1,088|
|8 Connecticut Ave Blackstone, MA||$191K||2||1||875|
|18 New York Ave Blackstone, MA||$199K||2||1||1,008|
|16 New York Ave Blackstone, MA||$210K||2||2||1,400|
|12 New York Ave Blackstone, MA||$210K||3||1||1,184|
|15 New York Ave Blackstone, MA||$224K||3||1||1,036|
|7 Connecticut Ave Blackstone, MA||$204K||--||--||--|
|14 Mayboro St Blackstone, MA||$217K||3||1||1,206|
|27 Whipple Ave Blackstone, MA||$181K||3||1||998|
|17 Power St Blackstone, MA||$190K||3||1||1,178|
|15 Mayboro St Blackstone, MA||$238K||4||2||1,716|
|12 Mayboro St # B Blackstone, MA||$300K||3||2.5||1,572|
|12 Mayboro St Blackstone, MA||$213K||4||2||1,576|
Nearby Schools in Blackstone
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!