- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5 Copley St, Roxbury, MA 021194 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $1,050
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:11 P:01274 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59187571
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Copley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104.5% higher than in Boston, and 7.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
- 7 Copley St Roxbury, MA$458K41.52,336
- 19 Copley St UNIT 2 Roxbury, MA$485K422,006
- 19 Copley St # 2 Roxbury, MA$456K421,800
- 19 Copley St # 1 Roxbury, MA$372K211,409
- 19 Copley St UNIT 1 Roxbury, MA$344K111,510
- 157 School St Roxbury, MA$514K42.51,895
- 1 Copley St Roxbury, MA$428K422,105
- 3 Arcadia St Roxbury, MA$593K32.52,431
- 9 Copley St Roxbury, MA$501K41.52,405
- 4 Arcadia St Roxbury, MA$599K532,747
- 2 Arcadia St Roxbury, MA$398K221,815
- 2 Copley St Roxbury, MA$559K31.52,570
- 6 Copley St Roxbury, MA$577K622,412
- 1 Arcadia St Roxbury, MA$377K221,818
- 8 Copley St Roxbury, MA$630K82.53,062
- 11 Copley St Roxbury, MA$618K533,291
- 165 School St Roxbury, MA$486K41.52,348
- 5 Arcadia St Roxbury, MA$388K42.51,694
- 26 Beethoven St Roxbury, MA$433K322,018
- 28 Atherton St Roxbury, MA$664K42.53,743
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!