5 Coronet Ct, Newark, DE 197132 beds, 1 bath, 1,014 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $189,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,014 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 09-023.10-315
- Zillow Home ID: 73037451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Coronet Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19713 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% greater than in Newark, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19713 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19713 home values.
- 3 Coronet Ct Newark, DE$165K21928
- 7 Coronet Ct Newark, DE$210K312,162
- 106 Piano Dr Newark, DE$130K211,014
- 108 Piano Dr Newark, DE$193K32.51,557
- 104 Piano Dr Newark, DE$130K211,014
- 9 Coronet Ct Newark, DE$160K311,275
- 4 Flute Dr Newark, DE$143K21928
- 1 Coronet Ct Newark, DE$258K43.52,050
- 110 Piano Dr Newark, DE$167K211,275
- 102 Piano Dr Newark, DE$126K211,014
- 8 Coronet Ct Newark, DE$161K211,025
- 107 Melodic Dr Newark, DE$244K41.51,764
- 109 Melodic Dr Newark, DE$216K41.51,764
- 6 Coronet Ct Newark, DE$157K211,014
- 4 Coronet Ct Newark, DE$155K211,014
- 111 Melodic Dr Newark, DE$207K41.51,056
- 105 Melodic Dr Newark, DE$200K31.51,056
- 113 Melodic Dr Newark, DE$189K------
- 2 Coronet Ct Newark, DE$146K211,014
- 115 Melodic Dr Newark, DE$188K321,378
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.