5 Dwight St # 1, Boston, MA 021183 beds, 3 baths, 1,466 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,175,000
- Price/sqft: $802
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Tennis Court
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ Tennis Court, Amenities \ University, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assc Pool \ No, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ Y, Electric Feature \ Circuit Breakers, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Unit Features \ Patio - Enclosed, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Hardwood, Heating \ Central Heat, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, Hot Water \ Tankless, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Intercom, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Owner Association, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ Deeded, Parking Feature \ Tandem, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Roof Material \ Rubber, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Field Card, Status \ Contingent, Style \ Townhouse, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Partially Below Grade, Unit Placement \ Street, Utility Connections \ for Electric Oven, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, Utility Connections \ Washer Hookup, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Owner, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,466 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2109696114
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Dwight Street # 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.5% lower than in Boston, and 71.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.