- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1850
- 205 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,724 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,375,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $611
- MLS #: 21409615
- Atlantic Bay Sotheby's Internationa...
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- PropertyType \ Residential, PropertySubType \ Multi-Family (2-4 Units), Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Water \ City Water, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Exterior Living Space \ Patio, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fireplace Count \ 2 Fireplaces, Area Amenities \ Golf, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Area Amenities \ Biking, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Exterior \ Thermal Windows \ Doors, Heating Type \ Multi-Zone Heat, Area Amenities \ Aquatic Activities, Area Description \ Historic \ Antique, Area Amenities \ Boating, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, Interior \ Beam -Ceilings, Body of Water \ Bay, Body of Water \ Ocean, Area Description \ Fishing, Basement \ Partial, Area Description \ Sand Beach, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Heating - Fuel Type \ Oil, Sewer \ Private, Interior \ Bay\Bow Window, Cooling \ Other A\C
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,252 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:12 B:4 L:76 U:0R
- Zillow Home ID: 56788882
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $705K-1.15M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02657 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for Town of Provincetown as a whole. Among 02657 homes, this home is 229.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02657, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Provincetown, and 66.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02657 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Provincetown
Data by GreatSchools.org