- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5 Easton Heights Ln, Easton, CT 066125 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,433 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3.86 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $635,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,433 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00006310
- Zillow Home ID: 64698372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Easton Heights Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06612, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.5% lower than in Easton, and 47.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06612 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Easton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06612 home values.
- 30 Easton Heights Ln Easton, CT$962K55.54,827
- 40 Easton Heights Ln Easton, CT--Studio----
- 45 Easton Heights Ln Easton, CT$644K33.52,781
- 15 Easton Heights Ln Easton, CT$1.06M455,719
- 14 Easton Heights Ln Easton, CT--------
- 21 Easton Heights Ln Easton, CT$855K54.54,784
- 10 Easton Heights Ln Easton, CT$927K54.54,599
- 2 Easton Heights Ln Easton, CT$964K54.54,691
- 145 Eden Hill Rd Easton, CT$908K------
- 25 Easton Heights Ln Easton, CT$1.28M466,128
- 120 Eden Hill Rd Easton, CT$694K421,900
- 31 Easton Heights Ln Easton, CT$1.18M555,442
- 24 Easton Heights Ln Easton, CT$809K43.53,856
- 35 Easton Heights Ln Easton, CT$1.15M44.25,433
- 94 Eden Hill Rd Newtown, CT--------
- 41 Easton Heights Ln Easton, CT$890K44.54,553
- 48 Magellan Ln Easton, CT$907K444,952
- 160 North St Easton, CT--55.56,217
- 11 Towns End Rd Newtown, CT$539K42.52,836
- 180 North St Easton, CT$530K322,175
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.