5 Ene Rd, Modena, NY 125484 beds, 3 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Home is located in a neighborhood that is on a road that has a cul-de-sac at each end.
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 626 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $289,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 650 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Territorial
- paved driveway, wood stove, pool table,secluded area on cul-de-sac, 8x10 vinyl tool shed,attic fan
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Coal, Oil, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 420010103100010400000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32859599
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 5 Ene Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Town of Plattekill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Kingston Metro, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Town of Plattekill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kingston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Town of Plattekill home values.
- 1 Ene Rd Modena, NY$271K32.52,000
- 9 Ene Rd Modena, NY$205K321,620
- 6 Ene Rd Modena, NY$267K221,900
- 10 Ene Rd Modena, NY$263K32.51,720
- 2 Ene Rd Modena, NY$272K221,900
- 13 Ene Rd Modena, NY$280K332,260
- 16 Ene Rd Modena, NY$263K321,825
- 58 Rudolph Rd Modena, NY$213K321,632
- 18 Ene Rd Modena, NY$261K421,872
- 21 Ene Rd Modena, NY$266K331,664
- 55 Rudolph Rd Modena, NY$254K31.52,318
- 20 Ene Rd Modena, NY$281K32.53,024
- 56 Rudolph Rd Modena, NY$240K321,680
- 52 Rudolph Rd Modena, NY$195K311,560
- 40 Susi Oval Modena, NY$276K32.51,400
- 23 Ene Rd Modena, NY$276K322,196
- 22 Ene Rd Modena, NY$254K221,815
- 36 Susi Oval Modena, NY$260K332,100
- 2019 State Route 32 Modena, NY$207K422,400
- 34 Susi Oval Modena, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!