- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5 Evan Dr, Morganville, NJ 077515 beds, 4 baths, 3,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Oct 1986 for $300,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,620 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3000180000000019
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 39306888
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Evan Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07751 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Morganville, and 91% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07751 home values.
- 3 Evan Dr Morganville, NJ$1.71M----5,262
- 9 Evan Dr Morganville, NJ$1.07M56.54,069
- 4 Evan Dr Morganville, NJ$1.34M----5,375
- 6 Evan Dr Morganville, NJ$1.61M----6,774
- 1 Evan Dr Morganville, NJ$1.16M----5,476
- 30 Eric Ct Morganville, NJ$954K----5,416
- 11 Evan Dr Morganville, NJ$961K----3,567
- 33 Eric Ct Morganville, NJ$948K----4,048
- Route 520 NJ------1,532
- 186 Route STE 520 Morganville, NJ$305K----1,332
- 186 County Road 520 Morganville, NJ$258K311,332
- 8 Evan Dr Morganville, NJ$803K43.53,550
- 8 Evan Ave East Windsor, NJ$118K----1,152
- 189 Route 520 Morganville, NJ$286K321,536
- 184 Route 520 Morganville, NJ$425K----2,204
- 32 Eric Ct Morganville, NJ$727K76.54,356
- 195 Route 520 Morganville, NJ$259K----1,120
- 184 County Road 520 Morganville, NJ$339K------
- 189 County Road 520 Morganville, NJ$324K------
- 189 County Road 520 Morganville, NJ$270K32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.