5 Friend St, Salem, MA 019704 beds, 4 baths, 2,423 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1750
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $285,000
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Cape,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,WARRANTY \ No,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,423 sqft
- Parcel #: M:16 L:0353
- Zillow Home ID: 56118652
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Friend Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Salem, and 62.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 3 Friend St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$240K221,223
- 3 Friend St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$228K21.51,200
- 7 Friend St Salem, MA$306K623,192
- 3 Friend St Salem, MA$301K221,200
- 101 Mason St Salem, MA$282K822,195
- 101 1/2 Mason St Salem, MA$229K211,078
- 1 Friend St Salem, MA$244K21.51,426
- 97 Mason St Salem, MA$377K------
- 8 Friend St Salem, MA$205K21860
- 6 Oak St Salem, MA$231K321,452
- 9 Friend St Salem, MA$340K522,723
- 4 Friend St Salem, MA$332K322,176
- 103 Mason St Salem, MA$232K31936
- 95 Mason St Salem, MA$212K42.51,680
- 10 Oak St Salem, MA$227K31.51,674
- 4 Oak St Salem, MA$221K211,072
- 93 Mason St Salem, MA$191K311,148
- 2 Friend St Salem, MA$246K411,166
- 12 Oak St Salem, MA$249K311,226
- 90 Mason St Salem, MA$190K211,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292