- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $345,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $244
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 432 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Skylight, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, MBR_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Slider, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,412 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0031 B:0071 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59228541
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $285-390K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01915 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Beverly as a whole. Among 01915 homes, this home is valued 10.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% higher than in Beverly, and 77.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01915 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beverly.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
|3 Gove Ave Beverly, MA||$310K||2||1||1,874|
|7 Gove Ave Beverly, MA||$298K||2||1||1,464|
|22 Heather St Beverly, MA||$300K||3||1.5||1,440|
|6 Gove Ave Beverly, MA||$315K||3||2||1,782|
|8 Gove Ave Beverly, MA||$383K||3||2||2,492|
|20 Heather St Beverly, MA||$309K||3||2||1,469|
|40 Heather St # 104 Beverly, MA||$263K||2||2||1,090|
|40 Heather St # 312 Beverly, MA||$223K||1||1||910|
|40 Heather St # 110 Beverly, MA||$291K||2||2||1,450|
|40 Heather St # 204 Beverly, MA||$254K||2||2||1,045|
|40 Heather St # 315 Beverly, MA||$272K||2||2||1,170|
|40 Heather St # 214 Beverly, MA||$269K||2||2||1,100|
|40 Heather St # 213 Beverly, MA||$269K||2||2||1,100|
|40 Heather St # 313 Beverly, MA||$269K||2||2||1,100|
|40 Heather St # 309 Beverly, MA||$168K||1||1||720|
|40 Heather St # 301 Beverly, MA||$271K||2||2||1,240|
|40 Heather St # 210 Beverly, MA||$290K||2||2||1,440|
|40 Heather St # 101 Beverly, MA||$271K||2||2||1,240|
|40 Heather St # 215 Beverly, MA||$268K||2||2||1,170|
|40 Heather St # 207 Beverly, MA||$281K||2||2||1,330|
Nearby Schools in Beverly
PK-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!