- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1810
- 418 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,175 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 1998 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- MLS #: 4335790
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Basement \ Full, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Construction \ Existing, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dryer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Gas, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior Features CF \ Patio, Exterior Features CF \ Screened Porch, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Softwood, Foundation \ Granite, Garage Location \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, HeatingAndCooling \ Multi Zone, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Cable Internet, Interior Features CF \ Den/Office, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen/Dining, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Mudroom, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Hardwired, Interior Features CF \ Sprinkler System, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Level, LotDescription \ Mountain View, LotDescription \ View, LotDescription \ Village, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Public, Style \ Antique, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Historical District, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 11
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: JAFF M:228 B:97 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86735703
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115-295K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03452 homes, this home is 27.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 0.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03452, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Jaffrey, and 34.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|343 Main St Jaffrey, NH||$392K||5||3.5||3,212|
|347 Main St Jaffrey, NH||$238K||3||2||2,520|
|355 Main St Jaffrey, NH||$245K||4||2.5||2,400|
|359 Main St Jaffrey, NH||$227K||3||2||2,291|
|12 Parsons Ln Jaffrey, NH||$173K||3||2||1,616|
|23 Parsons Ln Jaffrey, NH||$212K||3||3||1,834|
|15 Parsons Ln Jaffrey, NH||$158K||2||1.5||1,212|
|7 Parsons Ln Jaffrey, NH||$195K||4||2.5||1,767|
|320 Main St Jaffrey, NH||$184K||1||2||1,756|
|370 Main St Jaffrey, NH||$213K||3||2||2,772|
|371 Main St Jaffrey, NH||$221K||4||2.5||2,775|
|42 Harkness Rd Jaffrey, NH||$293K||4||2.5||2,495|
|41 Sawtelle Rd Jaffrey, NH||$275K||6||1.5||2,664|
|381 Main St Jaffrey, NH||$158K||2||2||1,384|
|44 Sawtelle Rd Jaffrey, NH||$216K||4||2||1,984|
|380 Main St Jaffrey, NH||$206K||2||2.5||1,943|
|50 Sawtelle Rd Jaffrey, NH||$157K||3||1||1,090|
|35 Sawtelle Rd Jaffrey, NH||$228K||3||1.5||1,166|
|4 Cutter Hill Rd Jaffrey, NH||$420K||4||3.5||4,038|
|384 Main St Jaffrey, NH||$225K||3||2.5||2,565|
Nearby Schools in Town of Jaffrey
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!