- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 6,343 all time views
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $65,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $34
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: Water
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Roads \ Public, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler, LotDescription \ Corner, Sewer \ Public, LotDescription \ View, Foundation \ Stone, Foundation \ Brick, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, Roof \ Shingle-Architectural, LotDescription \ Trail\Near Trail, Number Stories \ 2, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Water CF \ Public, Interior Features CF \ Attic, Interior Features CF \ Den\Office, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Interior Features CF \ Living\Dining, Bedroom 4 Level \ 3, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Family Room Level \ 1, Office Level \ 1, StreetType \ St
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,897 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: HOOK M:6 B:58
- Zillow Home ID: 86780000
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $167-253K.
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03106 homes, this home is valued 5.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 74.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03106, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% less than in Town of Hooksett, and 22% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03106 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hooksett.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|8 Highland St Hooksett, NH||$173K||3||1||1,331|
|12 Highland St Hooksett, NH||$175K||3||1||1,120|
|6 Highland St Hooksett, NH||$181K||2||1||1,447|
|9 Highland St Hooksett, NH||$210K||5||2||2,130|
|12 Dundee Ave Hooksett, NH||$257K||4||2||3,390|
|12 Chase St Hooksett, NH||$190K||3||2||2,185|
|28 Dundee Ave Hooksett, NH||$154K||2||1||1,093|
|28 Dundee Ave # 28 Hooksett, NH||$151K||2||1||1,093|
|30 Dundee Ave Hooksett, NH||$171K||2||1||1,180|
|30 Dundee Ave # 30 Hooksett, NH||$165K||3||1||1,180|
|28 Highland St Hooksett, NH||$170K||2||1||1,117|
|16 Chase St APT A Hooksett, NH||$99K||2||1||600|
|16 Chase St Hooksett, NH||$264K||Studio||--||3,408|
|8 Chase St Hooksett, NH||$135K||2||1||1,116|
|18 Dundee Ave Hooksett, NH||$199K||2||2||2,134|
|2 Dundee Ave Hooksett, NH||$190K||4||2||1,512|
|64 Merrimack St Hooksett, NH||$173K||3||1||1,056|
|19 Dundee Ave Hooksett, NH||$172K||3||1.5||1,032|
|6 Chase St Hooksett, NH||$107K||2||1||755|
|21 Highland St Hooksett, NH||$200K||2||2||1,897|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hooksett
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!