- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5 Hillside Ave, Marblehead, MA 019452 beds, 1.5 baths, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,392 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: May 2006 for $337,500
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0163 B:0027 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56941569
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Hillside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01945 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% lower than in Marblehead, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01945 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marblehead.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
- 23 Hillside Ave UNIT 23 Marblehead, MA$367K31.51,620
- 19 Hillside Ave UNIT 19 Marblehead, MA$289K321,279
- 17 Hillside Ave UNIT 17 Marblehead, MA$283K321,251
- 22 Hillside Ave UNIT 22 Marblehead, MA$515K321,620
- 7 Hillside Ave Marblehead, MA$711K43.52,972
- 46 Pond St Marblehead, MA$454K331,750
- 12 Hillside Ave UNIT 12 Marblehead, MA$467K32.51,835
- 10 Hillside Ave UNIT 10 Marblehead, MA$470K32.51,934
- 50 Pond St Marblehead, MA$1.17M645,239
- 44 Pond St Marblehead, MA$508K311,515
- 2 Hillside Ave Marblehead, MA$385K322,124
- 52 Pond St Marblehead, MA$360K211,264
- 8 Hillside Ave Marblehead, MA$470K31.51,711
- 42 Pond St Marblehead, MA$566K42.52,185
- 15 Hines Ct UNIT 15&16 Marblehead, MA$449K832,182
- 15 Hines Ct UNIT 17&18 Marblehead, MA$441K832,232
- 15 Hines Ct UNIT 8 Marblehead, MA$276K21--
- 15 Hines Ct UNIT 1&2 Marblehead, MA$442K832,214
- 15 Hines Ct UNIT 5&6 Marblehead, MA$444K832,214
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292