- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 857 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $30,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $19
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,582 sqft
- Parcel #: 00167190
- Zillow Home ID: 57885124
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-355K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06403 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Beacon Falls as a whole. Among 06403 homes, this home is valued 25.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 87.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% lower than in Beacon Falls, and 26.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06403 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Beacon Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06403 home values.
|7 Hockanum Ct Beacon Falls, CT||$269K||3||2.5||1,388|
|3 Hockanum Ct Beacon Falls, CT||$308K||3||3||1,612|
|9 Hockanum Ct Beacon Falls, CT||$248K||3||2||1,184|
|11 Hockanum Ct Beacon Falls, CT||$363K||4||2.5||2,272|
|6 Hockanum Ct Beacon Falls, CT||$305K||3||2.5||1,608|
|4 Hockanum Ct Beacon Falls, CT||$252K||3||2.5||1,184|
|8 Hockanum Ct Beacon Falls, CT||$263K||3||2||1,300|
|2 Hockanum Ct Beacon Falls, CT||$283K||3||2||1,650|
|10 Hockanum Ct Beacon Falls, CT||$256K||3||2||1,314|
|12 Hockanum Ct Beacon Falls, CT||--||--||--||--|
|4 Hockanum Glen Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$410K||3||3.5||2,573|
|3 Hockanum Glen Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$339K||3||2.5||1,972|
|6 Hockanum Glen Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$371K||3||3||2,110|
|5 Hockanum Glen Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$413K||3||3||2,226|
|7 Hockanum Glen Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$361K||3||2.5||2,268|
|8 Hockanum Glen Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$339K||3||2.5||1,996|
|9 Hockanum Glen Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$308K||5||3||2,486|
|11 Hockanum Glen Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$291K||3||2||1,534|
|12 Hockanum Glen Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$309K||3||2||1,792|
|13 Hockanum Glen Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$341K||3||3||2,044|
Nearby Schools in Beacon Falls
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!