5 Inwood Ct, Saint Peters, MO 633763 beds, 2 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $159,900
- Price/sqft: $128
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 267071A009
- Zillow Home ID: 2522802
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Inwood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63376, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% greater than in Saint Peters, and 68.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63376 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Peters.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3 Inwood Ct Saint Peters, MO$148K32.51,223
- 7 Inwood Ct Saint Peters, MO$157K321,687
- 407 Sutters Mill Rd Saint Peters, MO$169K331,802
- 403 Sutters Mill Rd Saint Peters, MO$206K42.52,440
- 6 Inwood Ct Saint Peters, MO$139K321,148
- 4 Inwood Ct Saint Peters, MO$153K321,290
- 3 Wisteria Way Saint Peters, MO$136K321,100
- 9 Inwood Ct Saint Peters, MO$160K321,647
- 8 Inwood Ct Saint Peters, MO$153K321,600
- 5 Wisteria Way Saint Peters, MO$140K321,328
- 10 Inwood Ct Saint Peters, MO$156K321,816
- 401 Sutters Mill Rd Saint Peters, MO$206K31.51,808
- Inwood Ct Saint Peters, MO$148K32.51,223
- 404 Sutters Mill Rd Saint Peters, MO$154K32.51,288
- 7 Wisteria Way Saint Peters, MO$132K321,068
- 408 Sutters Mill Rd Saint Peters, MO$173K42.52,280
- 3 Lost Dutchman Ct Saint Peters, MO$174K42.51,940
- 400 Sutters Mill Rd Saint Peters, MO$159K321,659
- 5 Dogwood Ln Saint Peters, MO$204K32.52,236
- 3 Dogwood Ln Saint Peters, MO$166K42.51,794
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.