5 Inwood Moss, San Antonio, TX 782485 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,150 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 13
- Lot width: 11
- Parcel #: 189000013980
- Zillow Home ID: 26462363
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Inwood Moss
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Inwood Homeowners market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.7% less than in San Antonio Metro, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Inwood Homeowners home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Inwood Homeowners home values.
- 7 Inwood Moss San Antonio, TX$437K53.53,247
- 4 Inwood Autumn San Antonio, TX$406K432,917
- 9 Inwood Moss San Antonio, TX$529K44.53,948
- 2 Inwood Autumn San Antonio, TX$484K44.53,894
- 4 Inwood Moss San Antonio, TX$565K53.54,201
- 6 Inwood Autumn San Antonio, TX$679K43.53,815
- 6 Inwood Moss San Antonio, TX$424K433,493
- 2 Inwood Moss San Antonio, TX$493K43.53,389
- 8 Inwood Moss San Antonio, TX$445K53.53,262
- 6 Lost Timbers San Antonio, TX$947K55.55,930
- 8 Inwood Autumn San Antonio, TX$584K63.55,000
- 11 Inwood Moss San Antonio, TX$559K544,259
- 5 Charterwood San Antonio, TX$652K444,181
- 3 Inwood Frk San Antonio, TX$499K44.53,884
- 10 Inwood Moss San Antonio, TX$511K333,948
- 5 Lost Timbers San Antonio, TX$722K445,097
- 5 Inwood Frk San Antonio, TX$469K54.54,127
- 5 Inwood Autumn San Antonio, TX$536K55.54,357
- 3 Inwood Autumn San Antonio, TX$524K443,735
- 7 Inwood Frk San Antonio, TX$451K443,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.