- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 1,945 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $230,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $178
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,289 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R:980 N:5
- Zillow Home ID: 57717226
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-258K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 15.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in Farmington, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|8 Jeffrey Dr Farmington, CT||$310K||3||2||1,958|
|9 Jeffrey Dr Farmington, CT||$240K||3||2||1,251|
|10 Jeffrey Dr Farmington, CT||$345K||3||2.5||2,665|
|11 Jeffrey Dr Farmington, CT||$256K||3||1.5||1,425|
|12 Jeffrey Dr Farmington, CT||$361K||5||2.5||2,766|
|Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$219K||3||2||1,031|
|21 Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$219K||3||2||1,031|
|13 Jeffrey Dr Farmington, CT||$276K||3||2||1,644|
|6 Jeffrey Dr Farmington, CT||$246K||3||1.5||1,289|
|7 Jeffrey Dr Farmington, CT||$267K||3||1.5||1,556|
|23 Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$245K||3||2||1,424|
|16 Jeffrey Dr Farmington, CT||$250K||3||1.5||1,424|
|24 Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$445K||4||3.5||3,374|
|17 Jeffrey Dr Farmington, CT||$260K||3||1.5||1,481|
|20 Jeffrey Dr Farmington, CT||$279K||3||1.5||1,802|
|21 Jeffrey Dr Farmington, CT||$253K||3||1.5||1,424|
|19 Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$235K||3||2||1,222|
|24 Jeffrey Dr Farmington, CT||$247K||3||1.5||1,424|
|25 Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$309K||3||1.5||1,948|
|6 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$319K||3||2.5||2,086|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!