A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 1,621 all time views
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $349,933
- Last sale price/sqft: $130
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: SEAB M:14 B:29 L:29
- Zillow Home ID: 95354782
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $270-466K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03874 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for Seabrook as a whole. Among 03874 homes, this home is valued 35% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03874, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% less than in Seabrook, and 63.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03874 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seabrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03874 home values.
|6 Kalebs Ct Seabrook, NH||$381K||3||2.5||2,080|
|2 Kalebs Ct Seabrook, NH||$364K||3||3||2,080|
|71 Viola Cir Seabrook, NH||$363K||5||2.5||2,288|
|73 Viola Cir Seabrook, NH||$358K||3||2.5||2,080|
|70 Viola Cir Seabrook, NH||$363K||4||2.5||2,080|
|74 Viola Cir Seabrook, NH||$366K||3||2.5||2,080|
|66 Viola Cir Seabrook, NH||$341K||3||2.5||1,768|
|77 Viola Cir Seabrook, NH||$358K||3||2.5||2,080|
|62 Viola Cir Seabrook, NH||$336K||3||2||1,602|
|81 Viola Cir Seabrook, NH||$352K||3||2.5||1,728|
|58 Viola Cir Seabrook, NH||$412K||3||3.5||2,600|
|82 Viola Cir Seabrook, NH||$446K||6||3||3,774|
|55 Viola Cir Seabrook, NH||$365K||3||2.5||2,080|
|54 Viola Cir Seabrook, NH||$367K||3||2.5||2,080|
|85 Viola Cir Seabrook, NH||$390K||4||2.5||2,812|
|51 Viola Cir Seabrook, NH||$375K||3||2.5||2,080|
|50 Viola Cir Seabrook, NH||$365K||3||2.5||2,080|
|89 Viola Cir Seabrook, NH||$397K||4||3.5||2,288|
|7 Blueberry Ln Seabrook, NH||$315K||3||2||3,100|
|8 Blueberry Ln Seabrook, NH||$75K||3||1||802|
Nearby Schools in Seabrook
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Winnacunnet High (assigned)9-123.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.