- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,498 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 1992 for $253,000
- Price/sqft: $200
- MLS #: 21501118
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Basement \ Full Finished, Basement \ Full Finished, Bedroom Level \ 2, Breakfast Level \ 1, County \ Monmouth, Dining Room \ Floor - Wood, Dining Room Level \ 1, Exterior \ Deck, Exterior \ Porch - Open, Exterior \ Sprinkler Under, Family Room Level \ 1, Fireplace \ Yes, Floors \ W/W Carpet, Foyer \ Closet(s), Foyer \ Floor - Wood, Foyer Level \ 1, Great/Family Room \ Floor - W/W Carpet, Great/Family Room \ Skylight, Great/Family Room \ Sliding Door, Great/Family Room \ TRY/VLT/CATH, Heat Fuel \ Natural Gas, Heat/AC \ 2 Zoned AC, Heat/AC \ 2 Zoned Heat, Heat/AC \ AC Units, Heat/AC \ Central Air, Included \ AC Units, Included \ Attic Fan, Included \ Blinds/Shades, Included \ Dishwasher, Included \ Dryer, Included \ Garage Door Opener, Included \ Gas Cooking, Included \ Refrigerator, Included \ Screens, Included \ Security System, Included \ Washer, Interior \ Attic, Interior \ Attic - Pull Down Stairs, Interior \ Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Interior \ Ceilings - 9Ft+ 2nd Flr, Interior \ Center Hall, Interior \ Hot Tub, Interior \ Security System, Interior \ Skylight, Interior \ Sliding Door, Kitchen \ Floor - Ceramic, Kitchen \ Sliding Door, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room \ Floor - W/W Carpet, Living Room \ Skylight, Living Room \ TRY/VLT/CATH, Living Room Level \ 1, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Master Bath \ Floor - Ceramic, Master Bath \ Floor - W/W Carpet, Master Bath \ Whirlpool, Master Bedroom \ Floor - W/W Carpet, Master Bedroom \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Level \ 2, Middle School \ Marlboro Memorial, Municipality \ Marlboro (MAR), Ownership Type \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Asphalt, Parking \ Driveway, Parking \ Off Street, Property Sub-Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Shingled, Rooms \ Bedroom, Rooms \ Breakfast, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Foyer, Rooms \ Kitchen, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Study, Siding \ Brick, Siding \ Vinyl, Study Level \ 1, Style \ Colonial, Sub-Type \ Detached, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Water/Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Zip Code \ 07751, Zoning \ Single Family
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,150 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3000139000000006
- Zillow Home ID: 39305187
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $443-740K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 07751 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 2.4% increase for Morganville as a whole. Among 07751 homes, this home is 25% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07751, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 328.6% higher than in Morganville, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07751 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morganville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07751 home values.
|1 Knob Hill Rd Morganville, NJ||$625K||--||--||3,058|
|10 Ramsgate Dr Morganville, NJ||$618K||5||2.5||3,074|
|2 Knob Hill Rd Morganville, NJ||$794K||--||--||3,938|
|14 Cambridge Ct Morganville, NJ||$636K||5||3.5||3,030|
|15 Knob Hill Rd Morganville, NJ||$601K||--||--||3,007|
|6 Knob Hill Rd Morganville, NJ||$591K||--||--||2,832|
|18 Cambridge Ct Morganville, NJ||$722K||4||3.5||3,007|
|6 Cambridge Ct Morganville, NJ||$621K||4||3||3,000|
|17 Ramsgate Dr Morganville, NJ||$607K||--||--||2,890|
|22 Cambridge Ct Morganville, NJ||$644K||--||--||3,030|
|15 Ramsgate Dr Morganville, NJ||$610K||--||--||3,144|
|10 Knob Hill Rd Morganville, NJ||$603K||4||2.1||2,750|
|41 Nolan Rd Morganville, NJ||$309K||3||1||--|
|9 Ramsgate Dr Morganville, NJ||$573K||4||2.5||2,578|
|1 Bromley Ct Morganville, NJ||$611K||--||--||2,994|
|1 Bromley Ct Lawrenceville, NJ||$505K||4||2.5||2,728|
|17 Knob Hill Rd Morganville, NJ||$634K||--||--||3,164|
|5 Bromley Ct Morganville, NJ||$688K||4||3||3,250|
|26 Cambridge Ct Morganville, NJ||$825K||--||--||3,890|
|15 Cambridge Ct Morganville, NJ||$846K||5||2.5||5,000|
Nearby Schools in Morganville
Marlboro High (assigned)9-12 & ungraded3.5 mi
4-5 & ungraded1.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!