This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 3,532 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2000 for $132,000
- Finished basement, 1459 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BED5_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks), FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Yes, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,403 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: M:000004 B:0128 P:0000N3
- Zillow Home ID: 56350063
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $490-750K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01880 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Wakefield as a whole. Among 01880 homes, this home is valued 37.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01880, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% lower than in Wakefield, and 78.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01880 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
|7 Lantern Ln Wakefield, MA||$539K||3||2||2,333|
|3 Lantern Ln Wakefield, MA||$589K||4||2||3,332|
|32 Vale View Rd Wakefield, MA||$603K||4||2||3,458|
|38 Vale View Rd Wakefield, MA||$416K||3||2||1,616|
|26 Vale View Rd Wakefield, MA||$388K||3||1||1,208|
|8 Lantern Ln Wakefield, MA||$475K||3||2||1,747|
|6 Lantern Ln Wakefield, MA||$574K||3||2.5||2,660|
|42 Vale View Rd Wakefield, MA||$482K||3||2.5||2,185|
|13 Lantern Ln Wakefield, MA||$566K||4||2.5||2,336|
|8 Layton Ave Wakefield, MA||$317K||3||1||720|
|1 Lantern Ln Wakefield, MA||$569K||4||2||2,488|
|45 Vale View Rd Wakefield, MA||$498K||3||1.5||2,362|
|39 Vale View Rd Wakefield, MA||$576K||3||2.5||3,371|
|5 Layton Ave Wakefield, MA||$429K||2||2||1,836|
|35 Vale View Rd Wakefield, MA||$413K||3||1||1,692|
|6 Layton Ave Wakefield, MA||$433K||3||2||1,878|
|27 Vale View Rd Wakefield, MA||$507K||4||2||1,872|
|20 Vale View Rd Wakefield, MA||$423K||3||1||1,685|
|32 Brook St Wakefield, MA||$445K||4||2||1,820|
|31 Vale View Rd Wakefield, MA||$406K||3||1.5||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Wakefield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.