- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5 Lawrence St, Winchester, MA 018904 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,244 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Level one features a living room and dining room, both with maple hardwood floors, sunny kitchen and screened porch.
The second level boasts a master suite with shower, two additional bedrooms and second full bath.
The walk up attic features a fourth bedroom with hardwood, full bath, cedar closet and lots of storage space.
The lower level has a family room, workshop for the home handyman, laundry space and more storage space.
Other features include: 2 car garage, off street parking for 6 cars, rear deck and patio private back yard, newer water heater (2012), gas furnace replaced within the last ten years. exterior painted (2012), walk to downtown shops, restaurants, schools, tennis courts, and train station.
- Lot: 8,665 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $912,000
- Price/sqft: $406
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,244 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2111289092
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Lawrence Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01890 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Winchester, and 89.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01890 home values.
- 36 Wildwood St Winchester, MA$990K61.52,976
- 5 Lawrence St Winchester, MA$983K43.52,244
- 38 Wildwood St Winchester, MA$958K43.52,905
- 10 Lawrence St # 0 Winchester, MA$628K42.52,324
- 34 Wildwood St Winchester, MA$1.01M52.54,101
- 4 Lawrence St Winchester, MA$2.15M677,500
- 4 Lawrence St # 0 Winchester, MA$2.08M566,000
- 9 Lawrence St Winchester, MA$1.22M53.52,797
- 8 Lawrence St Winchester, MA$1.44M54.53,956
- 35 Wildwood St Winchester, MA$1.49M64.55,483
- 7 Harrison St Winchester, MA$1.45M53.53,148
- 10 Lawrence St Winchester, MA$1.14M42.52,324
- 32 Wildwood St Winchester, MA$971K71.52,679
- 40 Wildwood St Winchester, MA$1.24M52.53,112
- 15 Lawrence St Winchester, MA$1.21M54.53,614
- 11 Lawrence St Winchester, MA$1.2M51.54,081
- 9 Harrison St Winchester, MA$1.69M443,949
- 33 Wildwood St Winchester, MA$1.53M53.53,562
- 30 Wildwood St Winchester, MA$1.05M323,219
- 5 Warren St Winchester, MA$1.18M52.53,342
Nearby Schools in Winchester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!