- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5 Lilly St, Boston, MA 021272 beds, 2 baths, 1,212 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,025 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1888
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $372,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,212 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:06 P:00912 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59151541
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Lilly Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.2% less than in Boston, and 67.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
- 191 Tudor St Boston, MA$387K21.5918
- 1 Lillie Way Boston, MA$437K211,134
- 50-52 F St South Boston, MA$724K532,379
- 188 W 7th St UNIT 3 South Boston, MA$338K11648
- 188 W 7th St UNIT 2 South Boston, MA$324K11668
- 188 W 7th St UNIT 1 South Boston, MA$422K22934
- 190 W 7th St Boston, MA$443K11--
- 190 W 7th St UNIT 3 South Boston, MA$328K11648
- 190 W 7th St UNIT 2 South Boston, MA$333K11664
- 161 Tudor St UNIT 2 South Boston, MA$622K221,410
- 161 Tudor St UNIT 1 South Boston, MA$724K221,495
- 161 Tudor St UNIT 4 South Boston, MA$791K221,838
- 161 Tudor St UNIT 3 South Boston, MA$786K221,850
- 186 W 7th St UNIT 2 South Boston, MA$333K11667
- 186 W 7th St Boston, MA$520K22--
- 186 W 7th St UNIT 1 South Boston, MA$400K22945
- 186 W 7th St UNIT 3 South Boston, MA$309K11639
- 54 F St South Boston, MA$590K322,123
- 192 W 7th St UNIT 3 South Boston, MA$326K11641
- 192 W 7th St UNIT 1 South Boston, MA$408K22945
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.