- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- Views: 12,207 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $218,133
- Last sale price/sqft: $139
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Unpaved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Wood Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,574 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0E20 B:0002 L:0003
- Zillow Home ID: 56645197
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $302-530K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02050 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 1% fall for Town of Marshfield as a whole. Among 02050 homes, this home is valued 4.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in Town of Marshfield, and 85.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Marshfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02050 home values.
|18 Littles Ln Marshfield, MA||$417K||2||1.5||1,843|
|2193 Main St Marshfield, MA||$379K||2||2||1,296|
|2205 Main St Marshfield, MA||$1.63M||4||2||3,304|
|29 Littles Ln Marshfield, MA||$706K||4||3.5||2,795|
|36 Littles Ln Marshfield, MA||$778K||4||2.5||2,449|
|2167 Main St Marshfield, MA||$444K||5||3||2,273|
|49 Littles Ln Marshfield, MA||--||--||--||--|
|50 Littles Ln Marshfield, MA||$745K||3||2||2,306|
|58 Littles Ln Marshfield, MA||--||Studio||--||2,500|
|26 Littles Ln Marshfield, MA||$604K||3||2||1,547|
|2153 Main St Marshfield, MA||$527K||5||2.5||2,619|
|1 Spring St # R Marshfield, MA||$813K||3||3.5||3,554|
|3 Spring St Marshfield, MA||$986K||--||--||--|
|37 Spring St Marshfield, MA||$575K||3||2.5||2,276|
|45 Spring St Marshfield, MA||$847K||4||4||4,759|
|59 Spring St Marshfield, MA||$529K||3||2||2,274|
|45 Chief Justice Cushing Hwy Scituate, MA||$524K||2||1||756|
|51 N River Dr Marshfield, MA||$516K||3||2.5||2,072|
|47 N River Dr Marshfield, MA||$630K||4||2.5||2,963|
|37 N River Dr Marshfield, MA||$516K||5||2||2,861|
Nearby Schools in Town of Marshfield
K-5 & ungraded1.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!