5 Marietta Ct, Seaside, CA 939553 beds, 3 baths, 2,276 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1973 for $6,500
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 434 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Wet Bar
- Lovingly maintained, sits on a quiet cup-de-sac with complete Monterey Bay views, & newer windows!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,276 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 012664013000
- Zillow Home ID: 19340887
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Marietta Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93955 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Seaside, and 19.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93955 home values.
- 3 Marietta Ct Seaside, CA$446K321
- 7 Marietta Ct Seaside, CA$441K321,673
- 9 Marietta Ct Seaside, CA$382K321,568
- 1621 Marietta St Seaside, CA$382K321,698
- 11 Marietta Ct Seaside, CA$433K321,765
- 5 Mauritania Ct Seaside, CA$381K321,572
- 1625 Marietta St Seaside, CA$389K321,584
- 3 Mauritania Ct Seaside, CA$365K321,502
- 7 Mauritania Ct Seaside, CA$386K321,532
- 1693 Mescal St Seaside, CA$381K321,498
- 1683 Mescal St Seaside, CA$434K421,885
- 5 Balfour Ct Seaside, CA$379K321,624
- 1624 Marietta St Seaside, CA$505K432,376
- 9 Mauritania Ct Seaside, CA$432K321,678
- 7 Balfour Ct Seaside, CA$486K321,982
- 1613 Marietta St Seaside, CA$488K321,916
- 11 Mauritania Ct Seaside, CA$402K321,643
- 1612 Marietta St Seaside, CA$451K431,908
- 1697 Mescal St Seaside, CA$390K321,601
- 1630 Marietta St Seaside, CA$570K432,255
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.