This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $124,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 5 spaces, 264 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES \ See Remarks, Age Description \ Estimated, AMENITIES \ Built-In Cabinets, AMENITIES \ Ceramic Tile, AMENITIES \ Wall-Wall Over Hardwood, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer & Dryer, ATTIC \ Hatch, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Albany, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Albany, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ Window A/C Unit, County \ Albany, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, EXTERIOR \ Cedar, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Lighting, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Patio, First Floor Bath \ Full, First Floor Bedroom \ Yes, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Detached, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Baseboard, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Water, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Garage Door Opener, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Paddle Fan, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Eat In, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS Only, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ Area, LAUNDRY \ Basement, Living Rm Fireplace Type \ Fire Place - Wood, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Landscaped, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, Master Bath \ None, MASTER BEDROOM \ Second Floor, Off Street Parking \ Yes, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, SA1Agent State \ NY, SA1Agent Status \ MLS Only, SA1Agent Type \ 8, School District Code \ Albany, SEWER \ Public, SO1Office State \ NY, SO1Office Type \ 1, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Pend (Under Cntr), Status Category \ Pending, Style \ Cape Cod, Sub Area \ Albany City - South Central, Swis Code \ 010100, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,660 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 01010007502300010550000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29651430
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Buckingham Lake - Crestwood home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Albany as a whole. Among Buckingham Lake - Crestwood homes, this home is valued 3.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Buckingham Lake - Crestwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.1% less than in Albany, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Buckingham Lake - Crestwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Buckingham Lake - Crestwood home values.
|7 Maxwell St Albany, NY||$160K||2||1||1,254|
|3 Maxwell St Albany, NY||$355K||5||3||3,736|
|9 Maxwell St Albany, NY||$171K||3||2.5||1,482|
|4 Bancroft St Albany, NY||$144K||3||1.5||1,066|
|6 Bancroft St Albany, NY||$145K||3||1||1,025|
|2 Bancroft St Albany, NY||$165K||3||2||1,670|
|8 Bancroft St Albany, NY||$150K||3||1||1,107|
|11 Maxwell St Albany, NY||$159K||3||1.2||1,218|
|6 Maxwell St Albany, NY||$168K||3||1||1,508|
|10 Bancroft St Albany, NY||$167K||4||2||1,686|
|4 Maxwell St Albany, NY||$160K||3||2||1,269|
|8 Maxwell St Albany, NY||$182K||3||2||1,728|
|435 Whitehall Rd Albany, NY||$290K||4||4||3,500|
|2 Maxwell St # B Albany, NY||$160K||3||2||1,176|
|10 Maxwell St Albany, NY||$167K||3||2||975|
|2 Maxwell St Albany, NY||$160K||3||1||1,196|
|13 Maxwell St Albany, NY||$158K||3||1.5||1,218|
|429 Whitehall Rd Albany, NY||$160K||3||1||1,404|
|12 Bancroft St Albany, NY||$158K||3||1||1,269|
|12 Maxwell St Albany, NY||$158K||3||1.5||1,176|
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!