- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 3,662 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $505,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $273
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 401 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass - Batts, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 1,852 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0046 B:0000 L:0821
- Zillow Home ID: 56932713
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $431-566K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01940 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Lynnfield as a whole. Among 01940 homes, this home is valued 9.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lynnfield, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01940 home values.
|7 Moran Rd Lynnfield, MA||$527K||4||1.5||2,129|
|3 Moran Rd Lynnfield, MA||$555K||5||2.5||2,631|
|22 Melch Rd Lynnfield, MA||$506K||3||2.5||2,107|
|6 Moran Rd Lynnfield, MA||$550K||3||2||2,418|
|4 Moran Rd Lynnfield, MA||$527K||3||2||2,150|
|1 Moran Rd Lynnfield, MA||$470K||3||1.5||1,832|
|23 Melch Rd Lynnfield, MA||$651K||4||2||3,818|
|20 Melch Rd Lynnfield, MA||$545K||3||2.5||2,107|
|8 Moran Rd Lynnfield, MA||$542K||4||2.5||2,513|
|21 Melch Rd Lynnfield, MA||$512K||3||2||2,006|
|2 Moran Rd Lynnfield, MA||$510K||3||2||2,108|
|25 Melch Rd Lynnfield, MA||$417K||3||2||1,636|
|22 Huckleberry Rd Lynnfield, MA||$519K||3||2||2,054|
|28 Huckleberry Rd Lynnfield, MA||$552K||3||2||2,221|
|19 Melch Rd Lynnfield, MA||$526K||4||2||2,200|
|9 Moran Rd Lynnfield, MA||$704K||4||2.5||3,543|
|26 Melch Rd Lynnfield, MA||$529K||3||2||2,393|
|20 Huckleberry Rd Lynnfield, MA||$558K||3||3||2,380|
|18 Melch Rd Lynnfield, MA||$542K||3||1.5||2,717|
|27 Huckleberry Rd Lynnfield, MA||$629K||4||2||3,072|
Nearby Schools in Lynnfield
K-4 & ungraded0.2 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!