- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Views: 3,184 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $148
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement, 550 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,688 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:0100 B:0000 L:033B
- Zillow Home ID: 57213611
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $233-315K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02360 home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% fall for Town of Plymouth as a whole. Among 02360 homes, this home is valued 5.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% higher than in Town of Plymouth, and 35.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02360 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Plymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02360 home values.
|7 Morton Park Rd Plymouth, MA||$190K||2||1||616|
|9 Morton Park Rd Plymouth, MA||$301K||4||1.5||1,872|
|6 Morton Park Rd Plymouth, MA||$347K||4||2.5||1,872|
|8 Morton Park Rd Plymouth, MA||$354K||3||2||1,976|
|10 Morton Park Rd Plymouth, MA||$359K||2||2.5||1,741|
|12 Morton Park Rd Plymouth, MA||$317K||3||1||1,536|
|14 Morton Park Rd Plymouth, MA||$348K||3||2||2,112|
|16 Morton Park Rd Plymouth, MA||$325K||3||1.5||1,120|
|4 Morton Park Rd Plymouth, MA||$421K||4||2.5||3,025|
|1 Morton Park Rd Plymouth, MA||$543K||7||5||4,169|
|10 Thoreau Rd Plymouth, MA||$322K||3||1.5||1,864|
|242 Summer St Plymouth, MA||$295K||3||1.5||2,012|
|11 Thoreau Rd Plymouth, MA||$386K||5||2.5||2,616|
|14 Thoreau Rd Plymouth, MA||$345K||3||2.5||1,836|
|236 Summer St Plymouth, MA||$376K||4||2||2,975|
|244 Summer St Plymouth, MA||$375K||4||2||2,524|
|11 Morton Park Rd Plymouth, MA||$313K||3||1.5||1,872|
|64 Morton Park Rd Plymouth, MA||$311K||3||1.5||1,750|
|66 Morton Park Rd Plymouth, MA||$683K||4||3.5||3,628|
|20 Thoreau Rd Plymouth, MA||$338K||3||2.5||1,710|
Nearby Schools in Town of Plymouth
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!